Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm getting dreadlocks, and i need help!!best advice gets 10 points?

I'm gonna get dreadlocks soon, and i need to know if there are any store brand productsa that you can use on dreads? Namely i need REsidue free shampoo and a good wax that doesnt contain petroleum. I kno that there are websites that sell this stuff, buut i dont have the budget or the patience for online shopping. If anyoen knows any types of Residue free soap and a good dread wak that i can buy at a stpre, liek say, wal-mart, i'd really appreciate it =] Best advice gets 10 points =]I'm getting dreadlocks, and i need help!!best advice gets 10 points?
i had dreads and the were so tightly done that i jst washed my hair with normal shampoo and waxed them once a month.I'm getting dreadlocks, and i need help!!best advice gets 10 points?
go to your local sally beauty supply. products from procclaim work really well. I personally use it on my clients. keep baby powder on hand to prevent your scalp from getting too oily. you can also use a rinse free shampoo. also invest in a shower cap, you wont have to wash your hair as often. Email me at kosmetologykat@yahoo.com if u need more assistance.....
they are so nasty,they have bugs in them and kinds of junk from not combing your hair.
i have some advice: dont. they look stupid and make you look like your hair is a rats nest or something... or like worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment