Sunday, August 22, 2010

What to make of this? Ten points to best advice.?

Well, there's some girl I met last weekend. I've kinda known her family almost my whole life, but can't remember anything about them before 2 weeks ago. Well, I talked to her and we talked as if we had been friends for a long time. The thing is, I'm kinda starting to think I like her. What should I do? She's 2 years younger than me and goes to a school about 10 miles away from mine. We're kinda into the same kind of music. I talked to her alot, and I don't even know why, but I get the feeling that I like her.What to make of this? Ten points to best advice.?
Does she smile at you, and you catch her looking at you? So, you like this girl... why not ask for her number when you see her next, slip in a clever line like ';maybe we could get together sometime?'; if she says yeah, (which I'm sure she will because you seem older and mature) then say ok cool, whats your num? This way it gives a hint but it is not TOO obvious! Hey, 10 miles isn't a lot right ? ;) So you could easily 'bump' into her sometime if you are too scared to ring her if you already have her num. Don't worry about the age differnece though, because girls usually go out with boys that are like 1-4 years older than them. If you think shes worth it, and shes great then I suppose you should go see her. I hope she likes you, so all the best and Good luck!!!!





;DWhat to make of this? Ten points to best advice.?
Try and talk to her more, and share your interests. Don't be held back because she's a girl and you haven't said much to her before now. Just try to help her out when you see her unhappy, or offer to do things for her (don't do this too much because it might make you look too clingy. Just once in a while.) If you see her in the street or in town or something like that, say hi casually. Find out if you really like her, and if you do, just carry on. Sooner or later, she'll begin to like you too. If not as a 'boyfriend' but as a friend.
what to make of you liking her??? is that your question?!! cause if it is....its NOT a big deal...if u like her, theres nothing wrong with that!! you shouldnt think its weird and be i dont know 'ashamed' of it..!! sooo if ya like her u should ask her out...if u think the age gap wouldnt matter to you..x...good luck!
  • moisturizing cream
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment