Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have your personalities changed? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

My personalities changed a lot in the past 6 years. Most people who have known more than 6 years ago will tell you that I have changed.





I remembered when I was 17. Most my friends are in their early 20s. I always asked them for advices. They probably thought I was a little teenager so they did give me great advices. I am now in my early 20s. I have my own mind, thoughts, ideas about life and the world. I don't ask for advices from my friends who are now in their late 20s. Sometimes, I even think I am more mature and understand the world more than them. (hehe)





Recently, my friends told me--I have changed. They did not tell me whether good or bad. lol :)Have your personalities changed? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
yup i used to be gangsta then i was a rocker then a skater now im just all of that combined so yeah im cool im myself im me and i belive in god cathlicHave your personalities changed? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Yes, people definitely change. Which is the cause for different friendships and relationships to die down and grow as you get older. For example, the best friend you had in third grade is probably not going to be your best friend anymore in eleventh grade, since both of you changed and don't have fun together anymore.
people tell me ive changed who have only known me for a year or so. so i guess it just depends on how much life experience you have gone through in that time. if youve had a difficult year it will probably change you a lot more than an easy one. and certainly over long periods of time your bound to at least change a little.
eh ppl change. ppl mature and well since you've been around older ppl most of the time you are prolly more mature ya know what i mean. change is good. ask them how you've changed and if you feel good about the ';change'; you've made well then there really is not problem as long as it's not a bad change you know?
Just try to do good once a day and the rest will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment