Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think he lies me??? 10 points to best advice?

ok i like my neighbors friend and i have no clue if he likes me three weeks ago he fount out that i liked him cause m brother was likes she likes you and well when he fount out that 3 days latter he asked me if i thought he was hot and i didnt answer and then he was liek ***** i heard youve been talking about me and then he was like bumbing me not hard but he was kidding around and when i went to go skate he stuck his foot out to try and trip me ... and then i was talking to his brother and he was like so you ike my bro and he said that his bro thought i was pretty cute and tonight my brother had a baseball game and he didnt talk to me much because i had a friend and he ran in to me when he didn't see me.. and when my friend was talking about sme stalking him and he was like i heard that!! i dont stalk him lol but my friend is like yea i dont know out of her mnd i guess lol and then at the end of the game he was tackling my brother and my brother was tackling me and i hit him when i fell down and then my bro did it again and then he went to tackle my brother i get to see him tommorow cause we have this stupid fall festival and i will have alot of friends by me and i really want to talk to him but im kinda to shy !! do you think he lieks me or do you think he just likes me as a friend??/Do you think he lies me??? 10 points to best advice?
Well if he didn't before, he seems to be starting to. It could work out, as he seems to be slowly taking some sort of weird interest in you. It's good that you had help from your friend and his brother (cuz that's kinda what it was). It's not weird right now right? Yeah so, just go with it. You mentioned this fall festival thing. I think it could be a great chance to hang out with him. See, that's the beauty of being shy but having other friends to be there with you. They make it less awkward, while it still stays the same. I'll stop there before I start rambling lol. Have fun, and good luck, my friend! Just go with it, see what he does....

No comments:

Post a Comment