Sunday, August 22, 2010

What should I do? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I in love with this guy for three years. He liked me first. I started to like him a year later. We did have a chance to get to know each other because I moved to other states. I missed him very much. I searched for him and found his website. Amazingly, he wrote poetries about us. He said ';He loves me. He does not know where I am or what to do, but he will wait for me';





I was so happy and flattered. I contacted him. He was very happy to talk to me. At the time, I told him that I was not ready for a relationship. He said, ';it will be a great day when we see each other again'; We kept in touch and I added him on my facebook. We talk once in a while. He wrote over 20 poems about how much he loves, care, and miss me. Irony, he never tell me directly that he loves me or wants to see me.





Recently, he wrote to sad poems about prisons and his ambition. It could be moving on poems. I asked him about the poems, but he did not tell me.What should I do? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
if he doesnt adress directly the situation and poems, you should. only if this means much to you. you may have to press him a little bit to get feedback but let him know that it is very important to communicate directly his feelings, for both of you to be able to progress or digress.


personally i have written many poems about girls who will never read them. but poetry is left for interpretation. so, if you really care about the outcome of friendship, relationship, or just him in general it is very important to be straightforward and talk about these issues. if he doesnt comply to being straightforward after a serious effort, you cannot take his poems, claims or ';love'; seriously. not in a mean manner, but for example, relationships are based on communication. so, by being striaghtfoward with him and expecting no less from him, you may be able to figure out your move.


-Jason WeihsWhat should I do? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Honey, let it go or get it started. Whichever you decide, be happy with yourself and allow him to be himself. If the two of you are mature enough and interested enough in one another, things will work out for the best, naturally.





My husband and I have a similar story in that he fell in love with me first and that we lived over 100 miles apart.





We just had our second wedding anniversary. It took us four and a half years to get where we are now.
Why are you torturing this guy of course he likes you it says so in his poems. If you like him then like him tell him you like him and stop prolonging it , just because it turns you on .... because it might not be there if you wait forever.
It sounds as if his poems reflect his current feelings. If that's true then he needs the attention right now. The fact that he's writing about prisons may foreshadow something dangerous to happen in the future. Good luck with this, I hope it works out for you.
the answer is simple


you to really think if this guy is simply just moving on but then its someone youve never met


so i woulsd be very careful you dont know what hes like he or if he likes you


so say youre sorry but you cant want to hurt him or you


and find a social group in youre local area

No comments:

Post a Comment