Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does he like me? 10 points to the best advice!?

There鈥檚 this guy in my AP Econ class, and we've been friends for quite a while. He and I always walk back from lunch together, along with another friend. This is going to sound very arbitrary, but our friend always does stupid stuff like trying to trip the guy I like--I'll call him TJ--and so TJ will always be like ';dude, you just wait, you know its coming.'; Then he'll give him a dead arm, or something along the lines of that. Just last week, he was talking to this kid and the kid was messing around and said ';Yeah, this is my Uncle TJ. Everyone this is TJ, he's my uncle.'; Then he had his arm around his shoulders. In any other situation, TJ would've been like ';dude, no,'; and then he would've taken his arm off of his shoulder. Except, he kept looking around, and finally glanced at me and would just laugh nervously and say ';this kid is really weird.'; In class, I asked TJ and our other friend if I could interview them for my English final. And because he always is messing around with our other friend (he flinches really easily). I was taping the questions that I asked them, and while I was asking our other friend something, he randomly would fake slap the kid. A couple of times he had ideas as to what I should put in it because it would be funny. Then he came up with a ridiculous answer, which was very comical, and asked if it would be too stupid. I said of course not, and he sighed with relief. It just seems like he鈥檚 always checking to see if I am noticing him, or if I鈥檓 laughing. Thanks!Does he like me? 10 points to the best advice!?
Okay, if he is always looking at you then that means that he likes you! He obviously wants to make himself look cool or something in front of you but gets nervous. He wants to see if you pick up the message and talk to him and eventually ask him out. He likes you and you like him, make it happen!Does he like me? 10 points to the best advice!?
Maybe.... but honestly... Its hard to gather. If you like him then why not try acting a bit more flirty around him and see how it goes? Or ask him to hang out outside of school? It can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment