Sunday, August 22, 2010

What would you say. Girls can give the best advice for this one....?

I've had a crush on this guy Brett since the begining of the school year. About a month ago I got up enough courage to tell him. When I told him he said that he only thought of me as a friend. I was pretty sad about it so I didn't talk to him for a few days. Then one day I got a note in my locker that was signed with two question marks telling me to meet the person by some locker after school. I told my friends and they acted really weird about, it like they knew something. They convinced me to go.So, after school I went to the locker and it had a note on it, I was like great my friends set me up. But I opened the note and it had a lock combination in it so I opened the locker and there was a bouquet of roses. I opened the note and it said, Kayla, turn around. I did, Brett's best friend Hunter was standing there. He told me that Brett did like me but said he didn't because he(hunter) liked me longer. He gave me the roses and asked me to dinner that night.





Do you think it was sweet?What would you say. Girls can give the best advice for this one....?
This is really sweet. You should consider his friend because he really likes you and is also a romantic. I mean, he went through all that just to ask you out! It's definitely sweet, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment