Sunday, August 22, 2010

Talking to depress boyfriend? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

My ex loves me for 4 years. When we met-- I was a poor International student who worked in the university dinning hall. My ex was a college football player with 3.9 GPA. He was very popular amoung students and professors. He likes me for a long times, but I pretended to ignore him because I thought he was just a player and only want sex. After 2 years, he still likes me. I started to like him. Before I graduate I told him I am leaving he was very sad, but he told me ';good luck';.





I missed him so much. I searched for him. I found his website. He wrote poems about us. He said, he does not know where I am and what to do, but he loves me and will waits for me.





I contacted him. He confessed ';he adores me for a long time and has lost no feelings for me'; I told him, I love him too, but I do not want a relationship. He did not respond, but wait for me for another 2 years.





He is now regretted loving me. He write poems and draw pictures about us, but he won't talk to me.Talking to depress boyfriend? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
i do not get it u love him but u would not go out with and just forget about himTalking to depress boyfriend? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Try having an in depth conversation with him.
unfortunately i think you've just made him wait to long. no matter how much you love someone there's only so much you can expect of them. it's not fair to expect him to wait years and years. i'm sorry but i think it's time to let go. or if you can't, keep trying to talk to him, maybe he will change his mind but i wouldn't bet on it! best wishes
life goes on, let it go.....
Do you live close to him? If so show up at his place if you really like him. Its sweet that he writes poems and stuff, I would love to have a guy do that for me, tell him you love him and that college is important and if he thinks your worth it then he can wait for you, you guys CAN date and see each other on spring breaks and stuff like that, but college doesn't mean you guys cant date. As for sex, every guy wants it at some point( if your the ';save it for someone special'; kind of person explain that to him and tell him you are cautious about his reasons for wanting to date you) He sounds sweet so don't let him slip between your fingers. It doesn't sound like enough reason not to date him, unless your not willing to commit yet, But you should see him for coffee or something and sit down and talk about it instead of waiting for a phone call.
I Would just ask him what he wants striaght up,


if he loves u like he said im sure he will wait,


there could be 101 reasons why he cant go on the computer





but if he doesnt talk for a while id try and move on x
I agree with jmclaugh.





Time and distance is not in your favor...
you broke the guys heart go and find him!! and tell him u made a mistake do somthing that will make him feel better
So what do you want me to do??





Try talking to him and tell him how you feel
u have lost tru love....try expressing ur love to him a last time and tell him that u want to be with him from now on...he might get back....tru love never dies
I think he is unserten of what to do....he may love you to the point he just wont to be with you but don't wont to get hurt by some one who ';loves'; him but don't wont a relationship, but if he truly lived you he would also just wont you to be happy....yea you probably should of given it a chance when you all in school.....yea you never know if he was just playing around or just wonted sex but that is stuff you some times just got to take a chance on.....it is some times better to get hurt and know the truth than find it all out later.....-_-....V.JJ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment