Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why is he acting like this? 10pts for best advice!?

Last Tuesday: We had our 1st date… Dinner and then bowling with friends, then he came back to my place and played board games until 3am… we were both kind of drunk so we made out when he left


Last Wed: he came over to watch a movie with me… when he left I got a peck kiss


…We texted each other all week but we were unable to get together….


Friday: He came over and cooked me dinner (he thought of everything) Flowers, Wine, Cheese and desert…. We had a good time getting to know each other (he told me about his mother who passed away about 3mo. ago… and a little about his last serious relationship which was about a 1 ½ years ago, he also told me that he told his sister about me) We watched a movie after dinner and he lightly kissed my cheek during the movie then i walked him out to his car…. I got a hug but NO KISS!.... Nada… not even an attempt. Instead we had this kind of awkward hug...He texted me when he got home:


';Goodnight. Nice Hug. Should i not hug you?” -Him


';Goodnight, Why do you think you can't hug me?'; -Me


';Strange hug/pat goodbye'; - Him


';Thats why i asked for a redo, sorry it was awkward'; -Me





So then i texted a funny quote from his fav movie saturday morning... and he didn't respond, so i invited him out with my friends saturday night and he still didn't respond... WTF??





He used to text me everyday all day... could one awkward hug really change the way the he feels about me, when 10min before that he was cuddling with me on the couch and telling me how much he likes me??Why is he acting like this? 10pts for best advice!?
I would say that don't assume anything yet..give him time maybe He is thinking about something that He hasn't told you yet. a personal problem maybe?or for whatever reason?you'll never know.Just give him some time and if he still acting like that, just talk to him for sure you'll find answers to all your questions..goodluck!Why is he acting like this? 10pts for best advice!?
This is suppose to be the courting period. Why do you have to do all the work. Always leave THEM wanting more. Guys do,nt always like things so easy. Wait. Either he will call, or he wo,nt. Do,nt limit yourself to waiting all day.

Report Abuse



Maybe he's afraid that he ruined it by the hug-that's why he texted you right after the hug. He probably is giving you space to see what you'll do next. Just call him and ask if he wants to get together just the two of you. No drinking! That can ruin a relationship that is fresh. Best of luck!
maybe he isn't ready to kiss you. because you said you were both drunk when you made out
didnt you just post this yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment