Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A consequence of different cultures. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am Asian. I am born and raise in Asian. I came to America when I was 16 years old. However, I am still a very traditional Asian woman.





Anyway..





When in come to dating. In my cultures, we expect men to make a first move. Women should be not show an desperate attitude and allow men to chase us a little bit--to show his love and sincerity.





I do that, but most of my American friends think I am playing games, teasing and very cold to a man who love me...





***





P.S.





I have never watched Asian movies that the best actresses are willing to make love with the best actors before marriage. It is very rare for the media to show those types of behavior.A consequence of different cultures. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
well if you like a guy then just be normal. you're not in asia any more so throw all the old rules out of the door.A consequence of different cultures. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I was in that same situation...I liked a guy and he liked me, but was too shy to talk to me. I didn't make the first move because I thought he was the man and should have known what to do. He never came around so I just quit on him...I didn't want to seem deperate and look where that got me. Lol, just go for a guy if you like them... trust me guys aren't going to come find you unless you are that attractive.
I am American by birth, but I never made the first move with guys, preferring for them to pursue me. I always considered myself ';old fashioned.'; It's interesting to know that this is also traditionally, Asian. I have to say, though, that when I met my husband, he didn't even notice me. I was so frustrated because I knew he was a great person and for the first time in my life, I changed my tactics and pursued him! It was scary, but I made myself do it because I knew it was the only way. 14 years later we are very happy. So if you meet someone, and he doesn't notice you, don't be afraid to make the first move.
I am like you too. do not worry you will attract the kind of man that youneed!

No comments:

Post a Comment