Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have Buying Issues Help me solve this problem.Best advice and answer 10 Points.?

I am a 15 years old girl who has a problem.Whenever i go to the malls my MOM REALLY WANTS TO BUY CLOTHES FOR ME.I am a Tomboy but sometimes i wear Girly Girl clothes and the thing is i refuse because of the price.I don't want my Mom to spend to much Money for my clothes because i don't feel i deserve it plus i am scared it wont look good on me like other girls or actresses like Miley and Ashley.I worry about Money more than my mother.I don't know what is wrong with me.Do i have any disorder.Most teenage girls of my age aren't concerned about the money their parents spend on their clothes and i want to be carefree and careless too so what can i do.Why do i worry about money so much.I haven't bought any clothes in 2 months and now school is going to start and i haven't bought anything to wear.I like to buy things below 20 dollar.I know i ma weird and uncool.Please help me.I have Buying Issues Help me solve this problem.Best advice and answer 10 Points.?
yuoor not weird


its jus u like ur mum to spend her stuff that u know u wud be graitfull for


it dosnt matter if you dont like new clothes


im like u in sum ways i hate buying clothes becasue there to expensive


y dont u try charity shops


its cheap and sum good clothes in there


aswell you can wash the clothes befor you wear them


its kool


:)I have Buying Issues Help me solve this problem.Best advice and answer 10 Points.?
it normal to worry about money, sometimes when y parents buy me expensive stuff i feel guilty


if you want store thta sell cheap clothing tryy


SIRENS


urban behaviour http://www.urbanbehavior.com/


bluenotes http://www.blnts.com/store.cfm?%26amp;ckey=CA%26amp;鈥?/a>


(the clothes on the inetrent are kinda ugly but in square one they are soooo cute)


garage- http://www.garage.ca/





all cute stores with cheap prices


good luck.


PS you can make your own style liek you can buy a boring white top and make it cool by adding neclaces or belts. thats what miley and selena do.



LOL, you don't have a disorder.


You just like to handle your money carefully.


If you don't want your mom to buy things for you that much, maybe you should tell her.


But, if she really wants to buy something for you and you like it too, let her buy it for you sometimes.


An occasional slpurge doesn't hurt once in a while.


Besides, school's gonna start.


Need new clothes, right? (:
weird.
there is nothing wrong with you at all i promise just let your mom know exactly how you feel and go from there have fun enjoy
JUST slow down. i worry a little bit too because money is tight.trust me you don't have a disorder...try doing a little research and you just might find something:)

No comments:

Post a Comment