Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I miss him falling for me... 10 pts for best advice?

i am now in a new grade and last year there was the really hot guy. he'd always talk to me, and say he wasnt cool and he wanted to be more like me. that brought a huge smile to my face because no one really says that to me. it was june and it was time for summer he never IMed me over the summer.. just like 6 months ago he said i was hot and that was aroung last year he wanted me to tell no one but my friend was over she told everyone and he said it was a joke to everyone. today at luch i sit at my lunch table i see him and he just keeps looking at me with a smile and couldnt keep his eyes of me. were in no classes this year but last year we had gym and CAD it was amazing last year i miss him ): give me guy advice and stuff that i need to do better to get him and how to impress him. I miss him falling for me... 10 pts for best advice?
if that's what he wants then play the game... just be yourself, hang around with your friends giving him little attention.. try to change your style, don't give any signs that you like him or showing motives that you miss him. avoid talking things about him. if he's there then act casually. try to hold your feelings for him. let him get confused about you.I miss him falling for me... 10 pts for best advice?
just try not to focus on him and hangout with your friends and laugh alot it just makes you look funner i guess lol and if you think he is the jealous type try talking to some guys when hes around like in the halls or at lunch. i don't think its that nice to do but hey if you really like him then give it a shot! good luck!
Honestly he is kinda acting immature. I think the best thing to do is act like you dont like him and that you are not interested in him and maybe it will get to him more and wisen him up. Boys in high school (im assuming your in high school) dont know there heads from there butts at that age. So go in with your heart gaurded and act like he doesnt even phase you
he probably doesn't want the whole school knowing his buisness. if he keeps smiling, just go up and talk to him. send him an IM.
maybe he dont want the school to know just talk to him call him IM him or sumthing :D
your question bites
ask him for his number somehow and text him.


or write him a note. he seems immatur thouhg, (:
ask him out when he is alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment