Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys--please help me. 10 points for the best advice.?

f you hurt someone you love--will you apologize or act like nothing happened?





My BF is an egomaniac. We were in an argument. I was bugging him--he was mad and asked me to leave him alone. He said he does not want me anymore. He even said, if I don't leave him alone he will get law enforcement envolved.





We are together again. Sometimes, I wondered if he knows that ';the words--he said that day'; hurt and killed me insides. I always scared he will say this again.





My point is he hardly say ';sorry'; ...





Thank you.Guys--please help me. 10 points for the best advice.?
I will apologize in a minute.





SteveCGuys--please help me. 10 points for the best advice.?
no dont appologise, hold your ground or he will win agen walk all over you!! DUMP HIM!!
Thats because he is not sorry, dump him move on.
I would apologize and talk things out. Everything always works better when you both are aware of what each other is feeling.
Are you saying you split up and then got back together without talking it over?
Sorry, but he is treating you like a doormat. You deserve better than that. If you are his girlfriend then he should respect you, which he clearly doesn't. You need to leave this guy.
Leave him. I used to be like that, my girlfriend of a year and a hlaf broke up with me, and i was devastated. he will be too. i tried to get her back but it didn't work out. if you love him you have to break his heart so you have the upper hand. trust me.
If you love him apologize and explain how you feel, he will understand and if not make him understand by sitting him down looking him i the eyes and telling him how you feel!
Hello,





I have been very hurt in the past too by words from a fiance. We were in an argument and he said really horrible things that made me feel so unloved and for 2 years after-maybe more, I was constantly worried he would leave me again. This was a horrendous way to live and you don't realise just how unstable it makes you until it's over and you have made it through.





I too wondered why I had never really had a proper apology.I am now ok though because he showed me he loves and appreciates me through his actions.





I would still love to hear it though!


Communication is the key-although often a hard one.





Things can be said in an argument which take a second to say but years to forget for the person on the receiving end.


What's said cannot be undone but if you both love each other then with time and effort the trust can return and you will be ok.





Best of luck-remember all you are worth and ask yourself if he is good enough for you. You will know the answer deep down,


love and hope to you, xox
i would definately say i was sorry and try to make it up somehow......if he truly loved you he would do that
f@ck him you deserve much better than his stinky egotisticle asss kick his ungratefull *** to the curb
If it really bothers you so much then the best person to talk to would be him... There is no point in keeping quiet and then coming to your own conclusions in your mind as it will never be resolved....Just talk to him and explain to him that those words really hurt you and you want to know if he meant it and explain that you're hurt and I am sure you can resolve it....I mean you are back together.....He is not psychic so he will never know how much he hurt you good luck xx
Well if my boyfriend said that to me I'd expect an apology. But its strange that he's acting like nothing has happened. I'd definately ask him about it. Its obviously still an issue with you and has deeply upset you. I think if you dont talk about it then you're going to always think about it. Talk to him definately.
Its what comes from the inside that counts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





A sign of a true man with feelings is that he would of said sorry, even if it was said in the heat of the moment





Good luck
he dosnt care
China Doll


Unless you are willing to put up with this kind of treatment and hurt, it would hardly be worth it to stay with this guy. And if it does eventually end your self worth would be so low you would look for someone equally as abusive to be with.


Leave, get over it, and be better off.


Hard but best.

No comments:

Post a Comment