Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone have advice about best friends?

My best friend and I have been fighting a lot lately, and she says that I can never be replaced, but at school, she is always with her other best friend.


I have tried so hard to get her and I back to the way it all used to be, but now it just seems impossible.





What should I do??Anyone have advice about best friends?
You should just ask her if you have done something ot upset her and if there's nothing wrong. You should not worry about it, if shes your true friend then you should not worry about it. She will see who's who and what's what and in the end she will be closer than beforeAnyone have advice about best friends?
kellie holland?
You should consider her a friend and find a new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment