Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do I always nervous? 10 points for the best advice. ?

I meet a college alumni in Asia. He claims he will help me get a job. He has been replied my e-mail for months. We met for the first time for dinner on Thursday. I gave him my resume. He told me to come to his office. He forgets his business card. He said, he will e-mail me his office address. He has not e-mail me yet. I called him last night he still wants me to come to his office. He said, ';please come to a second interview at 2 PM on monday';





He holds a high position for an NGO in Asia. However, I am still nervous. What should I do?Why do I always nervous? 10 points for the best advice. ?
Go with your intuition. It's not that you seem as if you have lack of confident, you seem to be questioning his intention. It sounds as if he likes you and if you feel his intentions are other than giving you the job you want start questioning his intentions. Ask him why do you need a second interview when he has your resume. It sounds as if he wants to be a friend with benefits if you know what I mean. He may want to get you in the sack and stalling the hiring to see how far he will get with you. After you question his intention and you still don't feel comfortable, get away and look for another job without him.





Believe me, girls have exceptional intuition. Good luck....I would love for you to email me the outcome if you don't mind. Why do I always nervous? 10 points for the best advice. ?
I don't understand your question. Are you questioning whether he truly holds the position he says he does and if so, why does he not have a business card on him? Are you questioning whether he is still interested in you working for him, which in this case, he offered you a 2 p.m. appointment and you need to make sure his office is not some strip club or brothel.
u r actually worry once he email it 2 u


u ll fell relieve n da main reason of nervous is that u r not prepare


but if u r, there is nothing 2 b nervous


dont let ur selg b too tight %26gt;%26lt;
Calm down be confident, Show them that you are the person for this job.
  • makeup tips
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment