Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need Help with english pronounciation ? 10 points best advice! give me link, exericise, or method to improve

I'm having trouble pronouncing the TH. Well, i pretty much been able to pronounce cuz i been trying for a good 4 months now...but i tend to have trouble when there is an ';S'; consonant before the consonant ';TH'; , for example. is that....or amazes them....or who is this?....well u get the picture...i guess the letter S kinda conflict with the tongue position of the ';TH';....





Another thing is that i can't seem to pick up the difference between the consonant TH and the letter D whenever i say the ';The'; ...i hear it as the word ';Duh'; whenever i'm hearing it...also the word That i hear it as the word ';Dat'; and sometimes i just tend to instead of sticking my tongue out between my teeth i would pronounce it as the letter D. So what happen is i force myself to consciously stick my tongue cuz i thought it will help me adapt. but i began to develop a bad stammering habit or a stop whenever i come upon the consonant TH. so how can i distinguish the sound difference between D and TH?I need Help with english pronounciation ? 10 points best advice! give me link, exericise, or method to improve
ur 1st trouble


s before th


whenever s comes before th


s is pronounced as z


for eg.the problem is(iz) that i cannot understand





amazes(ez as pronunciation at the end)





ur 2nd trouble





D comes at the beginning of the sentence


for eg.


1.The (duh) car broke down.





2.The cat chased the(no duh sound here) mouse.I need Help with english pronounciation ? 10 points best advice! give me link, exericise, or method to improve
lolers.


are you french?


I'm french, i had the same problem hehe


nyways.


there is a special way of putting your tongue underneath your two top teeethhhhhh.


practice putting your tongue there and going: thhhhhhhhhhhhhhh








DUH (pronounced- dahh.)


THE (th-eu.)

No comments:

Post a Comment