Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I still want to wait for him? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I think I found my true love. We love each other for 4 years. We are separated and have not seen each other for almost 2 years now. We kept in touch as friends. We have very a busy lifestyle. He is a Marine officer. I am working full-times. Moreover, we came from difference cultures and our personalities are so different.





Recently, we were in argument. He was upseted and asked me to leave him alone. I knew he did not mean to hurt my feelings. We still love each other alot.





Many people told me to move on. However, I believe (deep down in my heart and intuition) oneday he will try to pursue a relationship with me. He just waits for the right times--may be 2-5 years from now. Therefore, I should not move on with anybody. I should wait for him because he is my true love.





Please advice. Thank you.I still want to wait for him? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
If he is your true love, don't listen to your friends. The next thing to do is write him and apologize. Don't let this go another day without saying anything. Let him know how you feel and that you want to get back together. I'm sure he will be very glad to hear from you.I still want to wait for him? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Aww i love this question because i just got back with the guy that ive loved...so we separated due to his reasons but we still loved eachother. I tried to move on but it didnt work because i loved/love him and i knew he did too. So like a few months passed then he calls and says that he's missed me and we got back together..we've been together 2 years btw..





What im getting at is that if you two love eachother then time will bring you guys back together, or you can even call him and tell him how you feel about him because you never know if thats what he wants too. Just don't pretend like your over him if the reaction is different from his side because ive learned its easier trying to move on then trying to forget about that person. Good luck though, it will work out.
If you trully think that he is your true love WAIT. What if you moved on and a year from now he came after you, found out you had been with someone else and then decided that he didn't want anything to do with you anymore!!!!! You would lose him forever and that would hurt the rest of your life. I messed up when I was younger and lost my true love. I still regret it today and would give almost anything not to have been so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment