Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anybody else feel lonely? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Well, I am a very friendly person by nature. I like to talk and make jokes.





I was born and raised in Thailand. I used to have a lot of friends in Thailand. My parents and friends are still back in Thailand. I am studying in U.S. since I was 17. In highschool, I did not speak very good English; therefore, I did not make a lot of friends.





In college, my Englsih is better, but I was very busy with school and work. I was working 40 hours per week. I was taking 18 credits every semester. I am 22 years old. I almost finish a Master Degree without any credit card debts or student loans. On the other hand, I did not date anybody or hang out with any of my friends. I never kiss a boy. I hardly go to clubs or bars.








I am a lonely girl :)





Anybody else lonely? Please advice. Thank you!Anybody else feel lonely? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
sounds as though you havnt had time to make new freinds,and your home sick,take some time off from what you are doing give yourself time to make freinds,the feeling of lonlyness is horrible yes i get lonely and have family,but still feel lonely,i need something different in my life the same as you it is up to us to find something,i know it isnt easy,my husband hardly talks just watches tv so i feel as though im on my own,my sons dont call me,and i dont go out anywere,but i know i have got to do something about by getting an interest in life,just need a push,your doing well with your master degree keep it up,but you still need a social life,do you speak to your old freind or write,if not keep in touch with them


i do hope you feel less lonely soon,i think you will


all the best take care

No comments:

Post a Comment