Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My black hair is a mess 10 points for best advice?

i dyed my hair jet black permenate a couple of months ago...ive been washing it and so on...it has faded because under light....i looks kinda brownish (my normal colour)...however...it still looks very black without the light....my roots are really light brown so....


1) can i dye it dark brown now?


2) do i have to bleach it to lift the colour? :(


3) How long do you think i hav to wait for it to fade?





Thank you so muchMy black hair is a mess 10 points for best advice?
1. yes dye it dark brown now ALL over make sure you cover the roots.





2. DO NOT bleach your hair it will do nothing but make your hair a bigger mess





3.it will start fading within a week or two. buy john friedias brillant brunette or another shampoo and conditnor for color treated hair.My black hair is a mess 10 points for best advice?
I have had my hair jet black to and the best thing you can do is go to a hair dresser they could fix it for you thats the only thing you can really do. Since black is so dark you can not dye it a diffrent color it will not go over black. Hope I helped just go to a hair dresser.
I think you'd best see a hairdresser to restore it to its former glory...also give it heaps of TLC with conditioning treatments and things.
1.yes you could


2.no you dont


3.about 1 week or maybe more





hope this helped =]
Dye it dark brown from the roots, up

No comments:

Post a Comment